Sunday 5 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0

I'm quickly hashing a post together to say that the BoutofBooks readathon starts tomorrow, hosted by Amanda @ On a Book Bender, and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. and I will be joining in!
It lasts from Monday 6th Jan-Sunday 12th. For more info go to boutofbooks.blogspot.co.uk

----------------------------------------------

This readathon comes at a perfect time for me; the kids are back at school, I have some free time and there are some massive books on my tbr.

So, here are my quick ideas of what I would like to read and all that fun stuff -

Time devoted to reading:

I'm reading The Luminaries at the moment and it isn't a "quick read" so I plan to give that book at least two hours a day. I'm mixing it with other stuff so hopefully another hour on top of that, but life.

My goals:

Ultimately I, once again, would like to revive this blog and hopefully this can help towards that by participating in the challenges.
Bookishly, I'd like to finish The Luminaries (it's fricking huge) and maybe start on the rest of my Jan tbr. I am NOT going to be reading quick and easy books, so my total book count will reflect that. 

Books to read:


The Luminaries, obviously, and possibly The Testament of Mary by Colm Toibon; The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey and Fingersmith by Sarah Waters are both books left unfinished from 2013 and I feel guilty, so probably those. 

I will update this post with my progress. Have fun everyone! HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment