Tuesday 26 February 2013

A restart (and collab with Charlotte)

After being silent for what seems like an eternity, and then desperately messaging a dear friend for my log in details (Thank you, Andy, you are an absolute star), I've decided to re-start this blog.

Since the last post I think I've read about 70 books, so it's not that I've stopped reading, I stopped writing about what I was reading; which doesn't much help when this is supposed to be a book blog.

In other very important news, my lovely 17 year old daughter has decided that she would like to join in and write reviews of her own here; a collaboration, if you will.

As ever I will be giving my opinion rather than full reviews, because a) I am not clever enough and, b) I don't think anyone wants to watch me pretend to be.
Charlotte likes to read a lot of YA, but is branching out into adult fiction (and I am not even forcing her) and I like to read pretty much anything going.

Enough of all the blah blahhhing. Send on the clowns.


Esta & Charlotte 


No comments:

Post a Comment